…just because you have mental health issues doesn’t mean you are any less of a person or can’t do things like anyone else. ~ Denny
Denny is a mental health survivor. She decided to do this interview with me so she could share her experiences and insights in order to help others.
In this interview, Denny discusses:
- the misunderstanding around mental illness and how she combats the stigma
- the insights she has to offer others on feeling alone
- what she does when she sees and hears things that aren’t real
- putting help from the medical professional into perspective
- the practices she uses to stay connected and care for herself
I’d love to hear from you. What is your feedback on this interview? Please use the comments below to tell me what you think and I will be sure to pass it along to Denny.